What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transferring Images

docsunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is the best way to transfer images from ones PC to Ipad2.I have tried several things but other than manually emailing images to Ipad none seem to work .I bought the adapter for transferring images but it will only recognize images from the camera and not the edited ones :confused: .I tried to copy the edited ones on a CF Card before attempting to transfer .As one can imagine it is very frustrating considering it could have been a straight forward process .A USB transfer would have helped but i guess apple like to control how customers do things .I am been using IPad 2 for two months now and to me its more hype than anything else :mad:.

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The app simple transfer allows wireless transfer from your computer.

joeinblu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can sync photos via iTunes. When your iPad is connected to iTunes, go to the photos tab and you can specify which folders/photos you want to sync over to the iPad.

Hope this helps

Most reactions

Latest posts