1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Transferring files to iPad

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by frenchman96, Oct 31, 2012.

1. frenchman96

frenchman96 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Guys

I think I have got my head around transferring files from PC to iPad, thanks to members here, now I have questions on same subject.

1- I have installed PAGES to store my files, and am very pleased with the app.

2- first thing I did was to transfer some docs to PAGES, and it works fine, except, when it refuses a file like XLS or rft, I open that file on PC, and save it to WORD which can be transferred to PAGES.

3-then I did some music, and once again, the only place I knew to do a file share, was PAGES, which worked ok.

4-so now when I go to transfer more things, the PAGE app is on left, and all my docs, and music tracks are exposed showing a very long list, is there a better way.

5-and am I right in saying, when machines are connected, and I open ITunes on PC, and I see that list, if I deleted the list after the file transfer, would I be deleting them from my iPad.