What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transferring Contacts to Numbers on iPad

chrisdayboy9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have read about how easy it is to do on a mac computer (transferring my contacts to numbers), but I am finding it nearly impossible to do on my iPad (I do not have a mac computer, ONLY an iPad and iPhone 5).

There has to be some way to do this, but contacts on the iPad seems so limited in the scope of what it can do other than record information, i.e. No way to group contacts, export links, etc.

I have a lot of contacts that were on my old work phone, that were transferred to the new iPhone, and thus to this iPad. Ultimately what I would like to do, is to be able to format all of these contacts onto a spreadsheet, so they can easily be combined with other sales reps from my company, to compile a company-wide mailing address spreadsheet.

I hope someone can help me out with this.

Thanks,

Chris

Most reactions

Latest posts