What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transferring all settings and apps from ipad 4 6.1.2 to another ipad 4 6.0.1 wifi+4g?

xhexk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello. Basically, I have an Ipad 4 jailbroken on 6.1.2 with all my settings, tweaks and apps on it. Yesterday I purchased a wifi+4g version that's on 6.0.1 and I just jailbroke that too. I was wondering how I could transfer everything from my old ipad 4 to my new one? thanks.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would recommend something like PkgBackup, which will allow to backup the old device to a cloud storage service such as Dropbox, and then restore it on the newly jailbroken device.

We have a old tutorial related to PkgBackup here - http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreak...p-safeguard-your-jailbreak-apps-settings.html, but there are quite a lot of new additional features since that was written (the ability to include non-jailbreak related stuff being one of them).

There are other similar solutions available in Cydia too, but PkgBackup is the one I use.

Most reactions

Latest posts