What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

transferring a web site from iPad to iMac

duffer2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How would I transfer a URL from the iPad to my iMac? I suppose I could copy it and paste in mail and send it to my Mac. Is there an easier way? jbusa

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm willing to bet there is an app that will do it. I'm really new to this myself and I am use to seeing apps in the Android Market, but my understanding is whatever is available in Android is available in the App Store.

I want the same thing myself, I'll look into it if I see something I'll let you know. Or maybe somebody knows.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've never thought about this, so used to throwing everything into evernote where it just syncs with my other machines. That said emailing to yourself is pretty easy.

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've never thought about this, so used to throwing everything into evernote where it just syncs with my other machines. That said emailing to yourself is pretty easy.

Yes, I did several searches, I can't come up with anything.

On my Droid 2 we have something called "Chrome to Phone" and it will send the page you are looking at on your Chrome browser to your phone. We also have Android to cloud which takes the page you're looking at your phone and places that on your Chrome browser.

Most reactions

Latest posts