What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfering movies to Ipad

Hbcoasty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone show me how to transfer movies from my hardrive to my iPad ?
Cheers Roy

Calis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use a App called CineXPlayer - It plays all of the Popular Formats so you dont have to convert to MP4. Once its installed - connect to iTunes, go to Apps and use the CineXPlayer App to browse and upload movies to your iPad

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Calis said:
I use a App called CineXPlayer - It plays all of the Popular Formats so you dont have to convert to MP4. Once its installed - connect to iTunes, go to Apps and use the CineXPlayer App to browse and upload movies to your iPad

This is an amazing app....it is no exaggeration when I say I use it everyday. My most used app. I think you now have to buy it, you will not regret the purchase. Within the app there is a small help video where a French lady teaches you exactly what to do. A dream app.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Mick@itc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Problem...

Thanks for the heads up on this. The current problem I have is that I used simp transfer app (uses wi-fi) and the movies have come up in camera roll. Then when I go into imovies I can't see the videos. Anyone know how to move the video files into the video folder?
Regards
Mick

Mick@itc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Problem...

Thanks for the heads up on this. The current problem I have is that I used simp transfer app (uses wi-fi) and the movies have come up in camera roll. Then when I go into imovies I can't see the videos. Anyone know how to move the video files into the video folder?
Regards
Mick

cypress

iPF Noob
Reaction score

thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts