What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfering apps

Bhm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
my dad has an ipad 3g & i recently bought an ipad 2 i wana transfer my apps to my new ipad what should i do?

both of the ipads are unlocled & i had somebody to install the apps for me & i don't wana pay him again:ipad-keyboard:

Reaction score
Bhm said:
of the ipads are unlocled & i had somebody to install the apps for me

this just sounds fishy.

Anyhow, if you are talking about apps your father bought from the AppStore, then he would have to add his account to your iTunes(on the PC). This is done via ->Store->Authorize this computer.

Now go to the iTunes store, and redownload the apps your father bought. Or connect your fathers iOS device to your PC, select it in iTunes and right click to Transfer Purchases.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
my dad has an ipad 3g & i recently bought an ipad 2 i wana transfer my apps to my new ipad what should i do?

both of the ipads are unlocled & i had somebody to install the apps for me & i don't wana pay him again:ipad-keyboard:

Just to re-inforce what DontUnderstandMyIpad was hinting at - and, of course, what you're proposing could be entirely legal and above-board - but just to politely remind you to read the Forum Rules.

Tim
iPad Forum Moderator

Most reactions

Latest posts