What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfering apps from itunez

Tuxy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,
I bought a ipad 2days ago. And i saw that most of the apps need $$ ^^. so i downloaded apps like angry bird from the internet and added the app i downloaded to itunes. When i sync ipad to transfer the app. And error. Calded .0xE8008001 and says that the app cant be transferd. How can i transfer the app ? Or how can i get the apps that sells in appstore for free ?

Thx..

Last edited:

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's because you are jailbroken. Do a Google search (or whatever search engine you prefer) for 0xE8008001 and you will get lots of responses on how to fix the problem.

OP
T

Tuxy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad is not jail broken. It's 3.2.2

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
so i downloaded apps like angry bird from the internet and added the app i downloaded to itunes.
This line kind of bothers me. Maybe you aren't explaining it well, but if you downloaded the Angry Birds program from anywhere else besides the App Store on your iPad or on iTunes on your computer, it is a "hacked" or illegal version.

If this is the case, then that necessarily means two things:

1) You iPad is jailbroken.
2) We will not help you because it is illegal.

Or how can i get the apps that sells in appstore for free ?
You won't find the answer to that question on this forum since it is illegal. We absolutely support people's rights to jailbreak their iPad, iPod or iPhone, but stealing software will not be tolerated.

Andymyrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since you are not jailbroken, you cannot install "cracked" apps onto the iPad. As the posters before me have stated, installing "cracked" apps is considered theft and is illegal.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well he says he is not jailbroken, but the error code he posted is very well known to be one that occurs when syncing a jailbroken Apple mobile device to iTunes. Personally, I have never seen this error code when syncing a non-jailbroken Apple mobile device to iTunes. I am not saying it can't happen, just that I have never seen it.

Add this to the fact that he very blatantly and openly asked about hacked apps makes me suspiscious.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if im guessing right, i think he got it from some site like torrentz?

Andymyrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have seen that error when trying to install cracked apps on the iPad. Maybe it's just me. I'm not sure. He shouldnt be trying to install them anyways but people never learn.

Most reactions

Latest posts