What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfer video ipad to iphone

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I love my ipad and decided to get an iphone. Its the 4s. How do i get a video taken on the ipad onto the iphone? I thought it would transfer via the cloud but it hasnt.

Advice please, thanks.

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

OP
lizzieh

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Also my notes aren't transferring between phone and pad.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Also my notes aren't transferring between phone and pad.

If you have an iCloud account, go to Settings - iCloud and turn on Notes. For other accounts (Gmail or other IMAP accounts): go to Settings - Mails, Contacts, Calendar and turn on Notes for the account.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I love my ipad and decided to get an iphone. Its the 4s. How do i get a video taken on the ipad onto the iphone? I thought it would transfer via the cloud but it hasnt.

Advice please, thanks.

One possibility I know is through an app. There are several free ones in App Store.

Last edited:

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Advice please, thanks.

Re video, get an app like Photo Transfer App from the App Store. Install it on both devices and transfer away!

OP
lizzieh

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks, it was as easy as that.

Most reactions

Latest posts