What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfer video from android phone

Ipadgk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any apps out there to transfer video from an android phone to an iPad2? As far as I can tell, BT doesn't work and I haven't foundnany apps that let the 2 devices recognize each other over wifi. Thanks.

wigsajumper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you use dropbox you can upload it to dropbox and then play it on the iPad inside of the dropbox app. I just tried it and it worked fine but it wouldn't allow me to play it in the iPad video player or iMovie

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Once I get my iPad (next week, probably), I'll look into bluetooth file transfer programs for it.

Bluetooth File Transfer for Android is a great program, though, and often pushes a file through when you don't expect it to work on the receiving device.

wigsajumper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SingingSabre said:
Once I get my iPad (next week, probably), I'll look into bluetooth file transfer programs for it.

Bluetooth File Transfer for Android is a great program, though, and often pushes a file through when you don't expect it to work on the receiving device.

Just tried it after reading your post. The droid (moto 1) could see the iPad but the iPad wont accept the mobile phone connection. If you get it working let me know.

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SingingSabre said:

Just tried it after reading your post. The droid (moto 1) could see the iPad but the iPad wont accept the mobile phone connection. If you get it working let me know.

I'll get on that soon as I get the iPad. Should be any day now.

Most reactions

Latest posts