What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfer side loaded books from iPad 2 to iPad mini

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think the OP says there is no computer.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think the OP says there is no computer.

He says he doesn't have a Mac, but maybe a PC? Can you side load books without computer? Maybe I am thinking of my NOOK days where I had to physically connect to my computer to get books, etc websites/libraries.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
He says he doesn't have a Mac, but maybe a PC? Can you side load books without computer? Maybe I am thinking of my NOOK days where I had to physically connect to my computer to get books, etc websites/libraries.

I don't know. You can email yourself books or get them via the cloud. I'm not sure why not having a MAC (if you have a PC) would be worth a mention as it would be clear he has a computer. I assume side loading meant he didn't buy via the Store.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes--that's my thought too about the side-loaded books not coming from books.

Blue92

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Cranfordrd, you can email the book in iBooks as follows, after tapping on the book of your choice in the library:

Using iBook with IOS 7.04 I get nothing except Search, brightness and a bookmark symbol in the top right corner. Of course the only book I have loaded in iBooks is a PDF....

I use the Kindle app and MOBI ebooks.....

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Using iBook with IOS 7.04 I get nothing except Search, brightness and a bookmark symbol in the top right corner. Of course the only book I have loaded in iBooks is a PDF.... I use the Kindle app and MOBI ebooks.....
PDF is different:

image-2408686901.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts