What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

transfer purchases in itunes?

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When should u transfer purchases in itunes? Just when your about to do a system ios update or what?

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
You can do it whenever you want. All youre doing is backing them up. There is no 'correct' time or proceedure for it.

I buy apps throughout the week, then every sunday morning I 'transfer purchases' and 'backup'.

OP
accordlayingkit

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sjleworthy said:
You can do it whenever you want. All youre doing is backing them up. There is no 'correct' time or proceedure for it.

I buy apps throughout the week, then every sunday morning I 'transfer purchases' and 'backup'.

Cool thanks, I noticed earlier when I back up my wifes iphone it said it was transfering purchases on its on and I didn't even have to go up to file and select it...I hadent noticed if it does it on our ipad 1 & 2

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It depends on your settings. On the App sync settings there is an Automatically sync new Apps checkmark. It's under the list of apps. If selected apps purchased on the iPad will by transferred each time you sync.

OP
accordlayingkit

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
It depends on your settings. On the App sync settings there is an Automatically sync new Apps checkmark. It's under the list of apps. If selected apps purchased on the iPad will by transferred each time you sync.

Ok cool...ill check it out

Most reactions