What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfer Pictures off My C/Phone to My iPad..

NorPlan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
o_O In a previous Post my query was to transfer pictures sent on FB to My Photos on my iPad, was steered straight by a Forum Member... I'm new to the game of taking pictures with my with my iPad and all...My new Query is to Transfer Pictures either Taken or Sent on my Cellphone to my iPad....Any ideas or help Appreciated...Cheers. Thanks

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Norplan--

Have you tried turning on your "My Photo stream" under iPad settings? You will need to do this to both your iPhone and iPad. Assuming you have an iPhone.

If so, go to iPad Settings>Photos & Camera>My Photos Stream>turn on

Otherwise, if is a non-iphone, you can email pics or use apps such as dropbox or Google drive to upload your pics and upload to or from your iPad to your iPhone or vice versa.

cecilrwilliams

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Connect your IPhone by USB to PC, copy photo's from the IPhone, plug in IPad paste or just paste photo's to a folder on PC, upload to a server of choice.

caq

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you are using an iPad and iPhone and they are new enough, there is AirDrop, also.

Most reactions