What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfer Photos from laptop to iPad?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How to do this? My iTunes account doesn't recogniZe iPad connection. Thanks

Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

You can purchase the Apple camera connection kit, sync via iTunes or email (a few!) photos to yourself..

The camera kit allows you to attach a USB camera connection to the iPad - but it also has an SD card reader.

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

It’s free too.

Tim
Scotland

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You can use the PhotoSync app to move pictures back and forth between you iPad and computer on the same wireless network. It works better if you get the companion app for your computer, but will work with a web browse as well.

This will only move pictures into your Saved Pictures album. The only way to create and sync multiple albums in the Photos app is through iTunes.

There are alternate photo apps that will let you transfer and organizes photos on the ipad. GoodReader (a general purpose file app) is the only one I have experience with. It will do the job, but without looking pretty or offering slide shows.

Most reactions