What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfer of music

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bowlander said:
Hi all how can I transfer music from my I pad 2 to an I pod ?

Is this music that was purchased through iTunes? If so, the music is in your iTunes purchased list. Access your purchased list from your iPod and download to the iPod.
If the music was not purchased through iTunes, sync your iPad with iTunes on your computer then sync your iPod. If you select the music to be transferred, it should transfer with the sync.

OP
B

Bowlander

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it sent on I cloud or what how do I send it....or is it just another thing I have to buy from apple coz they havant enough money already

OP
B

Bowlander

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do I need a lead ...................................................and why do I have to type so many words to reply why can't I just type a few words do I need a lead is it sent though the air

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bowlander said:
Do I need a lead ...................................................and why do I have to type so many words to reply why can't I just type a few words do I need a lead is it sent though the air

Hit enter after your short sentence, then Send.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Do you have iTunes on a computer? You need to transfer the music from your iPad to iTunes on the computer. If you have not set-up iTunes before, look for some threads on that (I'm not sure where they are at this point).

Once the music is over on iTunes, you can then plug in your iPod and select what music you want synced to it.

EDIT: there is no direct cable between and iPad and and iPod.

Most reactions