What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfer jpg to ipad2

jmschnur

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there an easy way to transfer pictures to and from a compact camera (memory card) to the iPad 2? I am thinking of doing this on travel vacation.

OP
J

jmschnur

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thewitt said:
The camera connection kit from Apple

Works fine with my canon compact. Any way to get videos from my canon had video camera transferred as well?

bob34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found an easy way to transfer a photo from my Droid X to the iPad 2 is to send it to my email. Then save it to the Camera Roll. Might not be practical to transfer a number of photos.

Angel812094

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ebay £5 2 way adapter usb and sd card reader :)

Sent using my White WiFi 32gb iPad2 using iPF from North East England

ipadder474

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Works fine with my canon compact. Any way to get videos from my canon had video camera transferred as well?

Video's have to be in mpg4 format. Get Micro Video Converter a free program, put it on a Mac computer for best results. Convert your Video's to the iPad in program menu. Then plug your iPad into computer run the video and Syn. It to iPad.

Last edited:

Most reactions