1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Transfer iPad photos to PC in albums

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by calvertj, Sep 23, 2012.

1. calvertj

calvertj iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello,

I have an iPad 2 and the iPad Camera Connection Kit, and am using a PC. I recently travelled and used the Camera Connection Kit to transfer photos from my camera to my iPad along the way. During this process, I also created albums on the iPad and organised all of my photos accordingly.

This all worked great until I got home and decided I wanted to transfer the photos to my PC. I have been unable to work out how to perform the simple task of transferring these photos to my PC in the same albums I have arranged them in on the iPad. When I browse the iPad through explorer, the photos appear to be stored in a folder structure that doesn't represent the albums I have arranged them in. Therefore I am able to get the photos on to the computer, but not in the arranged albums as I would like them. I can't seem to find a way to do this through iTunes either.

I've found apps on the app store that claim to do what I want, however they only transfer via WiFi, not using the cable. I have a lot of high-res photos, and hence this solution isn't ideal given how long it would take.

My problem appears quite simple, yet I can't seem to find the solution!! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers