What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tranferring Files from iPad to a PC

jamby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry if this topic has been covered. I searched but couldn't find a suitable thread. Please explain the ways I can get documents from my iPad to my PC. I know I can E-mail them. I have iCloud but my docs don't seem to be tranferring there. I have a bunch of PDF drawings I have marked up with my PDF Expert app that I now want to put onto my PC running Windows 7 Professional. Thanks.

Hierro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can use dropbox, it is very easy. Put document in dropbox app from your ipad and acces your dropbox account from your computer. I use that service for magazines, books, documents ;)

Rosaleen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hierro said:
You can use dropbox, it is very easy. Put document in dropbox app from your ipad and acces your dropbox account from your computer. I use that service for magazines, books, documents ;)

Dropbox only when one is online. What to do when off line? Thanks

OP
J

jamby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dropbox seems to be the easy choice. Will take a look. Additional suggestions welcome.

Guitar4Him

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ditto on iExplorer. It works great. One great feature is the ability to back up app data that iTunes misses.

Most reactions