What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Track iPad without app

bigmaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys

I have just had my iPad stolen. I never got round to activate any tracking apps or settings on it. I am just wondering if there is still any possible way of tracking it? I assume not, but I am just trying anything.....

Thanks a lot

Martin

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not sure if it will work if you don't have findmyiphone installed on the iPad, but go to iCloud.com, login, and see if the findmyiphone icon is there

NielNiel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys

I have just had my iPad stolen. I never got round to activate any tracking apps or settings on it. I am just wondering if there is still any possible way of tracking it? I assume not, but I am just trying anything.....

Thanks a lot

Martin

Sorry to hear that. Without activation of apps, its not possible to track.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Laurie_

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The first time I turned my Ipad 3 on it asked me if I wanted to activate the find my phone/Ipad feature. So unless yu told it no, you may just have it.

Most reactions

Latest posts