What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Track changes and Comments

scottsan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
has anybody heard anything about when Pages or any of its competitors
will enable the ability to track changes and insert comments?

Currently I'm using Pages on my ipad, but only in a limited fashion, as the vast majority of the work I do requires that I track changes and insert comments.

Thanks,

mikeberto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tracking Changes

Now that it's been a while since the original inquiry, I'm wondering if there is a poitive response. I recently purchased an Ipad and I can't seem to find an app that supports tracking changes and comments. if you know of anything, please be so kind and post a response. Not having this feature available has become very frustrating.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are a couple of apps that display track changes (not Pages though) but even they don't allow the edit and/or origination of new track changes. There's been a recent update to Pages but the changes were very minor, so I wouldn't hold out hope...

I get around this problem by using a remote desktop client - Splashtop - and using Word on my PC remotely from my iPad. It works just great. There's a free, limited viewing time, version of Splashtop available, so you can try it without any expense.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts