What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Touchscreen problems...

carols

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The screen of my ipad came to no reaction on my touch,what is the problem on the touchscreen?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Time for a reboot. Switch the iPad off. Now press and hold the Power and Home buttons down together for an extended period - perhaps 6-9 seconds - until the white Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot and all should be OK again.

Tim

ganeshipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sir i have ipad 2 wifi touch sometime not working . i have changed touch then same problem what to do?

Shannonwillems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the same problem - my ipad does not seem to respond to my touch most of the time. I can touch any of the options on the frount of my ipad 3, they respond by highlighting, but they don't open up, I can't get the keys on the keyboard to respond either. I tried a hard boot and it didn't seem to help. I have been using the ipad for a month. My grandaughter was using a painting app and I turned my back for a minute and now I can't seem to get it to respond to my touch. Any ideas - shannon

xaidi145

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well thanks for it I have tried those

You know it happens few times not always
I think there's some software running the background
Because when screen touch get stuck but screen orientation is working

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well thanks for it I have tried those

You know it happens few times not always
I think there's some software running the background
Because when screen touch get stuck but screen orientation is working

Sorry, I can't help you further! Perhaps you should do as scifan suggested in your thread.

Most reactions

Latest posts