1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Total frustration trying to get into iGames

Discussion in 'iPad Games' started by LoveRem36, Jan 5, 2011.

1. LoveRem36

LoveRem36 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In iGames I put in my ID and email address. It says my email addy is being used in other places. Well of course it is, thats my email address and acct. So I haven't been able to get into iPad Games.

Can anyone make any sense of this? and

Why in God's name do I need to use a new ID and password for every app. I try to download? Why does it ask me for IDs all the time?
    I can't remember them anymore.

My email incoming won't work and for the life of me I can't configure it.
    I have it configured the same as my PC, I am not aware that I need to do it any other way, am I wrong about this?

I can send emails. My Apple ID doesn't work either, it keeps saying that my email addy is in use already, well of course it is, whats going on?
    Hope someone has real answers besides trying to get my email addy out of me, don't think you are supposed to ask that on here.
  2. gentlefury

gentlefury iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Firstly, what is igames?
  3. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    Well ~ for a moment there, I thought I was out of the loop, here.