What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Total Carry-Case Frustration

LTCSZ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please allow a short rant...I have the IPad Air 2 in a Gumdrop case (Very close in size to the Otterbox; Great case, by the way)...I am looking for a decent quality carrying bag in the vertical orientation (similar to the attached photo) so that I can quickly remove the IPad from the bag and quickly return it to the bag...There are lots of nice cases out there that would do the job for an un-cased IPad, but I have had to return several of them as they would not hold the IPad in it's larger protective case...I know you lose something and gain something by using a hunky style case, but it sure seems like there should be something out there designed for the larger cases...If anyone knows of a carry bag like I am describing, I would appreciate your assistance! Thanks a lot,

Steve

Attachments

• 41jginwBeoL__AC_SY330_.jpg
    41jginwBeoL__AC_SY330_.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 260

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Try shopping for ultra-light laptop bags instead of iPad bags. The extra few inches should do the trick.

I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions along that line. I did get a new pack recently, but settled on this Eurosport sling bag:

http://amzn.com/B00MYJMITQ

I'm happy with it.

Most reactions

Latest posts