What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Torrent Movie from iPad to PC Transfer

laniemagno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, guys!

I just downloaded the Torrent Downloader Safari Plug-in in my jailbroken iPad. This is because I'd like to download torrents and watch movies straight to my iPad. However, when I am already trying to play the movie file in iFile via VLC, it won't work. I tried using other players as well but they still won't work. I then decided to just transfer the movie from my iPad to my PC. Problem is, I don't know how to do it and where to locate the movie file. Can somebody please help me figure this out? :) Thanks! :)

joboshare

iPF Noob
Reaction score
few days ago, i had to face the same problem for my iPad. Hi,i m Wes, a college student in BeiJing of China. firstly, make sure the iTunes software had installed in pc, It can activate the iPad device when you start to use in the first time. So make iPad movie backup in PC, you should search for the third program to help. When i google the keyword "iPad transfer", it pops up a product Joboshare iPad Rip which can easily transfer iPad movies to pc fast and easily. More tutorial you can refer to the website. Hope the tutorial of joboshare can help you out of the trouble.

Most reactions