1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Torrent Movie from iPad to PC Transfer

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by laniemagno, Mar 15, 2011.

1. laniemagno

laniemagno iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, guys!

I just downloaded the Torrent Downloader Safari Plug-in in my jailbroken iPad. This is because I'd like to download torrents and watch movies straight to my iPad. However, when I am already trying to play the movie file in iFile via VLC, it won't work. I tried using other players as well but they still won't work. I then decided to just transfer the movie from my iPad to my PC. Problem is, I don't know how to do it and where to locate the movie file. Can somebody please help me figure this out? :) Thanks! :)
  2. joboshare

joboshare iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    few days ago, i had to face the same problem for my iPad. Hi,i m Wes, a college student in BeiJing of China. firstly, make sure the iTunes software had installed in pc, It can activate the iPad device when you start to use in the first time. So make iPad movie backup in PC, you should search for the third program to help. When i google the keyword "iPad transfer", it pops up a product Joboshare iPad Rip which can easily transfer iPad movies to pc fast and easily. More tutorial you can refer to the website. Hope the tutorial of joboshare can help you out of the trouble.