What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 100 - People in History

OP
F

fionix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Moderation Notice:​ This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules No External Links

Thanks for your observations we will surly improve ourapplication and make an update on it taking into account your considerations ,yes there will be more on Facebook , there we will post all the latest information and news and manyother interesting stuff . And off course we will give away more promo codes onthis forum when we will relies something new .

I really like your app as do the kids. Would be nice if there was a bit more information in the synopsis.

Look forward to similar apps following?

Would give you 5 stars in the appstore, but as I downloaded on a promo code I am unable to leave a comment.

Moderation Notice:​ This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
F

fionix

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Hey guys I have 2 more promo codes and they are the last =)who would like them ?

Last edited by a moderator:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fionix-please refer to the edits I have performed.

Also, will be Messaging you shortly regarding other issues in accordance to the Forum Rules.

OP
F

fionix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One more promo code left ... The last one , who would like it =) ?

OP
F

fionix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone , feel free to tell us what you think about this app , every opinion counts to us .

Best regards ,
Andrew

Most reactions