What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 10 iPad Games

Nemesis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was reading the answers here and there wasn't any game that i didn't know already about. Maybe you could do a top 10 new cool games.

Here's the last 10 that I've bought which I deem worthy of purchase:

Dungeon Defender
Monopoly
Drawn: The Painted Tower
Puzzle Agent
Snood
Azada (This one is probably my favorite in the list)
Risk
Fish Guardian
FIFA 11 (Graphics are a little choppy, but really fun gameplay)
Escape from Rosecliff Island

My all-time favorites not on this list:
Cover Orange
Beyond Ynth
Boggle
Robokill
LEGO Harry Potter
Cut the Rope
Angry Birds
World of Goo
Plants vs. Zombies

Lately, I've also become pretty addicted to the iPhone ports of Bookworm, Chuzzle and Peggle (PopCap NEEDS to make these for iPad in HD!!!)

volod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Puzzle Game

I love Puzzled History by GismoGames, lots of fun, hope they will shortly release new missions

BBsBrainJump

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.brain-jump.com
Monopoly and Cut the Rope are so much fun!!!
Did you try out our game ? The Lite version is out now.
Search for it in the Apple Store: BB'sBrain-Jump HD Lite; I can't post links yet :)

neokfire7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1 - Galcon Fusion
2 - Angry birds riot
3 - Footbal flickkick
4 - Worms 2
5 - Wally HD
6 - Overkill

AWelbourn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Keep an eye out for Traveller-AR, Public beta coming out soon and it looks promising!

Angry birds get's my vote too though, so simplistic yet so addictive. I also found bridge basher strangely fun!

For the most part though I prefer games like Sudoku and Minesweeper lol! I generally only have time for quick games, and like to stretch my mind a little between working hours.

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Keep an eye out for Traveller-AR, Public beta coming out soon and it looks promising!

Angry birds get's my vote too though, so simplistic yet so addictive. I also found bridge basher strangely fun!

For the most part though I prefer games like Sudoku and Minesweeper lol! I generally only have time for quick games, and like to stretch my mind a little between working hours.

Traveller AR looks awesome. I just signed up for the beta. Hopefully I get it.

Most reactions

Latest posts