Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPad Games' started by JohnnyApple, Apr 5, 2010.
I enjoy playing the blocks, hole-In-a-wall and we rule. And the best part is they are free!
Tiki Towers is freaking awesome on the iPad.
It's in the video description:
Featured games: Asphalt 5, Plants vs zombies, Need for speed Shift, Real racing, Godfinger, Fieldrunners, Labyrinth 2, Zen bound 2, Amazon, Pinball hd, Worms, Dungeon, Glow hockey, Let's golf, N.o.v.a., Shanghai, Diner dash gg, Geometry wars, Civilization rev, Red alert, Angry birds, Mirror's edge, Solitaire, Broken Sword, Touch hockey, Checkers, Hold'em up, Chop sushi!, Harbor master, Sudoku tablet, Mini golf, Space station
If anyone plays GO SmartGo Kifu is an excellent app with loads of annotated historic games to play through. Highly recommended.
I have a few candidates to add that I haven't seen mentioned yet!
1) Dominion - slick Risk type game with added details / mechanics
2) Chain Link HD - simple but addictive, great touchscreen game
3) Carcassonne - board game with many multiplayer options (online and offline)
4) Small World - another board game - has huge potential once they add some more features (promised) for a deep 2 player game
And to complete my top 10:-
5) Broken Sword HD - gorgeous looking on 1024x768 screen, a classic. Bring on more point'n'tap adventures please!
6) Civ Rev - great for a longer game. Something to get your teeth into
7) Warpgate HD - impressed by the level of depth on offer here
8) Flight Control HD - seriously addictive!! A modern classic.
9) Real Racing HD - amazing technical achievement tho I prefer NFS for playability
10) Sam and Max epsiode 1 - can't wait for the rest to arrive! The nearest to a full blown console/PC game we have at the moment
Real Racing HD
There is also interesting list with some of the best free ipad games (top 20+) that might find helpful
Oh, and TouchGrind HD - this is another awesome game(real skateborading)
Gravity HD is cool for working the brain.
Pocket Legends like WOW in iPAd
Is Geometry wars an iPad version or just iphone/itouch ?