What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Took it out of the box tonight and I have the screen bleed

noddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
.. I have the screen bleed :mad:

I went into the under stairs cupboard, pressed the home button to get the tethering logo up and all up the left hand side, there are light patches. Top, right hand side and bottom are perfect.

Whether its my eyes or not I don't know, but the longer it was on, the less obvious it was. Almost like it was "healing" itself? I haven't plugged it into iTunes yet- Im contemplating taking it back tomorrow.

Unhappy at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Agree, if you don't see it during normal use then what does it matter? Only time I can see it on mine is if my screen is pure black and I'm in a pitch dark room and I can't imagine that scenerio happening.

OP
N

noddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
True
I think if I hadn't read posts about it on this forum, I'd be none the wiser. I'll load it up with the OS and see how it looks

Rgsp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
If you plan on spending a lot of time in dark rooms and it bothers you ~ Take it back.

Very simple.:)

Or if you are Harry Potter (who actually lives in the under stairs cupboard) have your owl take it back for you. :)

otacon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
If you plan on spending a lot of time in dark rooms and it bothers you ~ Take it back.

Very simple.:)

Or if you are Harry Potter (who actually lives in the under stairs cupboard) have your owl take it back for you. :)

Come on now...Harry would just use his wand and fix it...psh!

bbboat01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
noddy said:
True
I think if I hadn't read posts about it on this forum, I'd be none the wiser. I'll load it up with the OS and see how it looks

I don't think it will work. They said it's because of the glue inside or something.

OP
N

noddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's almost disappeared now! Love it!

OP
N

noddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A little thing called work gets in the way! 