1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Too many selections and not enough money

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by ipadfanatic, Jun 3, 2010.

1. ipadfanatic

ipadfanatic iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Since I bough two iPads (one for my wife and one for myself) I find myself addicted to it. Not only to the numerous games and apps but also the wide selection of accessories for the device.

So far I have been able to hold back (only purchased some cheap earbuds and a case for both of them) but with products like the Clamcase and ivyskin's iPad product line I find myself wanting not one but both products.

I can see this is going to get expensive. :(
  2. cherhall

cherhall iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I definitely can relate! I have bought my 64gig3G iPad, camera connection kit, dock, bag and a case. Not counting probably $200 in apps, books, and songs since I got the iPad. And unfortunately, I'm not happy with the case, and am waiting on another I ordered to ship!