What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Too many apps.

nannahannah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was looking at the purchased section of of my iPad apps and I realized I had too many apps that I would probably never use again. How can I remove them from the cloud as well as my iPad?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can't remove them, but you can hide them. Two ways to do this: in App Store - Purchased slide the app to the left and tap "Hide". (Only possible with iOS 8x)

The other one is described here: http://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201322

Last edited:
OP
nannahannah

nannahannah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will definitely try that later this afternoon as it is 4am and I'm off to catch me some . Will let you know how it worked.
Thanks again.

Diane.

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tried swiping and hiding. Dozens of old, tried apps hidden.

BUT next time I opened the app store app, purchased section, they were still there !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tried swiping and hiding. Dozens of old, tried apps hidden.

BUT next time I opened the app store app, purchased section, they were still there !

This shouldn't happen, it they are really hidden. Hide them once again, force close the app and open App Store once again. Using this method, they should stay invisible, even when you reset the iPad.

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This shouldn't happen, it they are really hidden. Hide them once again, force close the app and open App Store once again. Using this method, they should stay invisible, even when you reset the iPad.

I agree, this should not happen, even with the latest IOS version. I have done what you suggest, but it makes no difference. I think I will follow the instructions in the above link and see if it works any better.

Most reactions

Latest posts