What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Too keep or return? THAT is the Question.......

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
camera is crap on my Galaxy S also... I've been very disappointed compared to my old windows mobile htc phone and even my blackberry....

Outside photos are pretty good, not great but usable, inside.. yuck.

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I still haven't found a good quality camera on a cell phone, but I'm not really looking for that either. Yes, my Galaxy S's camera leaves a lot to be desired, but for basic cell phone pictures, it's fine. I use it to take photos for my contacts list, and the random "oh, wow, look at that!" situation when I'm out and about. It hasn't let me down yet. I don't own an iPhone 4, but I can say that my Galaxy S camera is significantly better than my iPhone 3G camera was.

OP
D

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay it is back at the store. Thank you to everyone for your opinions.

Used the money to get a few BR's and a HP ePrint Print. Photosmart Premium.

Blackbelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help me understand why so many devices have tried to be Apple and failed. I was at the
BB store and the display tablets were heavy , ugly and plain . There is only one IPad and so many wanna be(s).

Most reactions