What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tongue twisters

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm loving these tongue twisters.

Everyone thinks I've lost my marbles as I mutter along! ;) :)

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Wow . . . those are not very good tongue twisters.

Three Swedish switched witches watch three Swiss Swatch watches switches. Which Swedish switched witch watch which Swiss Swatch watch witch?"

Shep Schwab shopped at Scott's Schnapps shop; One shot of Scott's Schnapps stopped Schwab's watch.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's a real tongue twister.

Three Swedish switched witches watch three Swiss Swatch watches switches. Which Swedish switched witch watch which Swiss Swatch watch witch?

Wow . . . those are not very good tongue twisters.

Three Swedish switched witches watch three Swiss Swatch watches switches. Which Swedish switched witch watch which Swiss Swatch watch witch?"

Shep Schwab shopped at Scott's Schnapps shop; One shot of Scott's Schnapps stopped Schwab's watch.

You're late with the witch tongue twister, I posted it yesterday.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You're late with the witch tongue twister, I posted it yesterday.

Which witch twisty witches' toung twisty twister which twister twist is that ratta tat tatty tat? Say that really fast, I double dog dare you, darn diddly dang.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yiddish:
"Fir Funr Forn Firn Korn, Barg Arup un Barg Arip."

Any Yourba speakers?"Mo ra dodo n'ido, mo je dodo n'Ido. Mo wa f'owo dodo p'a mo ni dodo n'idodo n'ido."

Katranese perhaps?
"Bankapurada kempu kunkuma, bankapurada kempu kunkuma, bankapurada kempu kunkuma."

UPDATE: I propose the first annual IPA iPad Twister contest. Write an iPad related TT and I'll probably never send you some cool gifts. Like toungue splints and a purpose in life.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yiddish:
"Fir Funr Forn Firn Korn, Barg Arup un Barg Arip."

Any Yourba speakers?"Mo ra dodo n'ido, mo je dodo n'Ido. Mo wa f'owo dodo p'a mo ni dodo n'idodo n'ido."

Katranese perhaps?
"Bankapurada kempu kunkuma, bankapurada kempu kunkuma, bankapurada kempu kunkuma."

UPDATE: I propose the first annual IPA iPad Twister contest. Write an iPad related TT and I'll probably never send you some cool gifts. Like toungue splints and a purpose in life.

Translation?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There was a fisherman named Fisher who fished for some fish in a fissure.
Till a fish with a grin, pulled the fisherman in.
Now they're fishing the fissure for Fisher.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Luke Luck likes lakes.
Luke's duck likes lakes.
Luke Luck licks lakes.
Luck's duck licks lakes.
Duck takes licks in lakes Luke Luck likes.
Luke Luck takes licks in lakes duck likes.

from Dr. Seuss' Fox in Socks

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Copyright Explained

When you write copy you have the right to copyright the copy you write. You can write good and copyright but copyright doesn't mean copy good - it might not be right good copy, right?

Now, writers of religious services write rite, and thus have the right to copyright the rite they write.

Conservatives write right copy, and have the right to copyright the right copy they write. A right wing cleric might write right rite, and have the right to copyright the right rite he has the right to write. His editor has the job of making the right rite copy right before the copyright would be right. Then it might be copy good copyright.

Should Thom Wright decide to write, then Wright might write right rite, which Wright has a right to copyright. Copying that rite would copy Wright's right rite, and thus violate copyright, so Wright would have the legal right to right the wrong. Right?

Legals write writs which is a right or not write writs right but all writs, copied or not, are writs that are copyright. Judges make writers write writs right. Advertisers write copy which is copyright the copy writer's company, not the right of the writer to copyright. But the copy written is copyrighted as written, right?

Wrongfully copying a right writ, a right rite or copy is not right.

Copyright 1991 Shelley Herman S.P.E.B.S.Q.S.A., Whittier Chapter.
Adapted and Appended by Scott Simmerman. If you wish to copy or write
this as copy, please be certain to copy right the copyright -- contributed to
Swenny's E-Mail Funnies by Carter Olson, St. Paul, MN

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Der Zweck hat den Zweck den Zweck zu bezwecken; wenn der Zweck seinen Zweck nicht bezweckt, hat der Zweck keinen Zweck!

The purpose has the purpose to aim at the purpose; if the purpose doesn't aim at the purpose, the purpose has no purpose!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sensitive Selektionssimulatoren sondieren sogar sekundär-strukturierte Sonarselektoren - sogar sekundär-strukturierte Sonarselektoren sondieren sensitive Selektionssimulatoren.
(Too difficult to translate)
o is spoken like in "from", ie like ee, ä as in "when", u as in "woohoo" :)

Last edited:

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Translation?

Sorry, I am not from Yourba. I am not Yiddish and what the heck is a Katranesian, anyway? I think the second one has something to do with kittens and corsets. not sure, sorry. Ask Mr. Bing, he knows all.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sensitive Selektionssimulatoren sondieren sogar sekundär-strukturierte Sonarselektoren - sogar sekundär-strukturierte Sonarselektoren sondieren sensitive Selektionssimulatoren.
(Too difficult to translate)
o is spoken like in "from", ie like ee, ä as in "when", u as in "woohoo" :)

LOL . . . you devil, you. I think you just offended 3% of the gathered group. Tisk, Tisk, Tisk!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, I am not from Yourba. I am not Yiddish and what the heck is a Katranesian, anyway? I think the second one has something to do with kittens and corsets. not sure, sorry. Ask Mr. Bing, he knows all.

I prefer Mr. Google.

Most reactions

Latest posts