What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ton of EA games for iPad going on sale

GaurhothW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seems like most of the EA games for iPad are going on sale for $0.99... Already picked up SimCity Deluxe for iPad and Madden NFL.

I am waiting to see if Monopoly goes on sale too... :: crossing fingers ::

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to know. iStore is going on a special sale for end of the year. They provided some special iTune to watch what is on sale, but a usual with Apple's iTune , you can't understand what you need to do.

psmoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not real happy. Bought Sim City Deluxe last fricking night for 6.99

Snarky30

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's a list of all the EA games that went down to .99 today

Touch arcade

So glad Mirror's Edge is on the list. I have it on my iPod and can't wait to experience it on the iPad :D

wrecklass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks! I was waiting for some of these to go on sale, but 99 cents is crazy. Buying em up while I can!!

w1ngman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oops! So i bought an iPod version of Scrabble before realizing I should have scrolled further down to the iPad version/ section. Do I have any recourse? If not, is there a way to sell/trade apps? Just curious. At .99 Its a low-cost lesson learned. Still...worth inquiring.

Thanks,
Dave

OP
G

GaurhothW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am such a cheap skate. I have bought very few apps for more than $2. I generally just add anything I want to my 'want list' in AppShopper and watch for price drop notifications. I was NOT expecting such cheap prices on EA games, so I was actually planning to buy SimCity for iPad this weekend...glad I didn't.

Added Madden (iPad), SimCity (iPad), Snood (iPad), and one of the Need for Speed (iPad) to my list of owned goodies.

Still debating on Mirror's Edge... but considering the price, I probably will end up buying it.

G.P

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am such a cheap skate. I have bought very few apps for more than $2. I generally just add anything I want to my 'want list' in AppShopper and watch for price drop notifications.

I do the EXACT same thing:D. The most expensive app I've purchased was Phoenix Wright for $1.99.

Today I bought Mirror's Edge, Need for Speed hot pursuit, Simcity deluxe HD. At 99 cents each, there's not much to think about lol.

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stop saying 99 cent or 1.99 cent. Say 1 dollar or 2 Dollar. You are falling into the trap of the marketing people. make a rule. Always look at the price and round it upward. Not that buying a game for 1 Dollar is not a good deal, but seeing every one repeating that 99 cent....:D

G.P

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stop saying 99 cent or 1.99 cent. Say 1 dollar or 2 Dollar. You are falling into the trap of the marketing people. make a rule. Always look at the price and round it upward. Not that buying a game for 1 Dollar is not a good deal, but seeing every one repeating that 99 cent....:D

Hey, every cent counts nowadays.;)

claire9971

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded a few. Good to see some decent prices on the games. Will keep me occupied for the next hour or so now lol.

Thunderheart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Already downloaded "Sim City Deluxe", "Madden NFL 11", "Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit", and "Command and Conquer: Red Alert" for the discounted $.99...at this price "ill start using my iPad for gaming other than "Shuffleboard".
Thunderheart

Most reactions

Latest posts