What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tommyflew

tflewellyn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all. Happy fourth of July to all members. I am new to this forum. I have recently purchased a new IPad 1 and I am interested in learning what I can do to get the best use of this purchase. I live in Orlando Florida. Thank you in advance for your assistance

wheems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to IPF, Tommy! And Happy 4th of July to you as well!

There's a free app called AppStart that I found quite helpful - it lists some of the best apps to download depending on what you intend to use your new toy for (gaming, watching movies, work, etc.) and also gives you some of the basics you need to know to navigate. So I'd definitely look into that. And there's also a pretty nifty users guide in iBooks (published by Macworld) that's free as well...

Hope that helps some. And once again, welcome! :)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts