What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Upgrade to 3G or Not? Your help.

computerbear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just my opinion, but I would never go just wifi. I use my 3G all the time. I take it with me everywhere, (or did before it was stolen!). I did not load a lot of songs and such on mine. I used mine heavily for pandora radio, (I have my ipod for tunes), Hulu, Netflix, etc. I listen in my car. I don't want to have to tether. It is just so convenient to have internet access all the time. I also have an app called Siri. It is one that finds things for you. This is so nice. I also had the whistle phone app. If my phone gets lost or is dead, I still can make a call using my Ipad.

Also, as stated above, most phone batteries suck in comparison to the Ipad. I don't want to drain it anymore than necessary. If I am shopping and want to check a price on an item at amazon or ebay, it is right there. If you don't get it, you may not really miss it, but I bet if you get it, you will end up finding that you do use it and you will be very happy you got it. It is definitely worth the extra money. And as stated, you do not have to get signed up and there is no contract. Use it as needed. Enjoy!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts