What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To update or not to update..?

unzoosin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Running ios 4.2.1 ipad 1st gen, novice here so let's help each other yeah? ;) people what can you suggest should i or not update to ios 5 coz been hearing not so good comments regarding the latest update I'm this close to wanna update already but i'm really having second thoughts..

Sent from my iPad using iPF

andrewak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Running ios 4.2.1 ipad 1st gen, novice here so let's help each other yeah? ;) people what can you suggest should i or not update to ios 5 coz been hearing not so good comments regarding the latest update I'm this close to wanna update already but i'm really having second thoughts..

On iPad1 you can try - there is a way back. Don't forget to save your SHSH blobs before. And save somewhere your present apps - after IOS upgrade the apps may be upgraded to new versions, not supported by your present ios.

Blackbelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't even think for a second and move up to 5.0.1. The view and experience is so much better. There are enough supports to
Address and answer most upgrade questions. Good luck and happy upgrading.

OP
unzoosin

unzoosin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks ya'll for the help! :D

Most reactions

Latest posts