To those who recently ordered their iPad from Apple?

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by trnjackie23, Apr 16, 2010.

1. DavidNM

DavidNM
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Thanks - I'm one of those mentally deranged people still waiting for a 3G. Looks like it'll be the 30th so all I have to do is go into the sleep chamber and set the dial for 9 days :eek:

Is MacMall selling this stuff? If so they might have better deals on accessories.

2. pjbugs007

pjbugs007
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Yes MacMall is selling all heaps of IPAD stuff..tho you have to call to order both versions of the IPADs.

3. dwagner88

dwagner88
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Mine finally shipped today, and it is expected to get here on the 26th. I'm disappointed, I really wanted it to arrive by friday.

4. jchawk2003

jchawk2003
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    mine arrived in alaska today hopefully it ships out sometime today to make it all the way down here in alabama by friday (expected delivery date) i'll keep you guys posted

5. trnjackie23

trnjackie23
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Thanks you guys for all the updates! I'll keep you guys updated as well. ATM, I just checked Apple's order status on their website and it's still stuck at "Prepared for shipment", hopefully it'll shipped soon (estimated delivery April 22-28), I'm hyped up for this thing! lol can't wait, I'm DYING HERE XD

6. pjbugs007

pjbugs007
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Sadly mine still says not shipped yet...but its only been 3 business days..my hope is it get ships out by monday so it arrives thursday or friday..if not ill be stuck with having to wait through 3 weekends since i ordered it on a sat the 17th!..fingers are crossed!

7. trnjackie23

trnjackie23
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    UPDATE: the status is now SHIPPED and I just recieved the email! It says delivers by 10:30 am April 26th. Excited ^^

8. pjbugs007

pjbugs007
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Very awesome Jackie!

9. jchawk2003

jchawk2003
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Delivered!!! A whole day before the fedex estimate!! My gf was home to sign for it, I am so excited to get home fro
    work... Ordered april 12th around 11 at night and delivered today at 1130... 10 days??? Not too shabby, hope u guys have my luck and get it a day earlier than expected!!

10. trnjackie23

trnjackie23
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    ^haha! glad you received yours! I checked FedEx for my area and apparently it has Saturday shipping, I am hoping for it to come this Saturday? (hopefully???) the wait is killing me! lol! anyways, just checked the tracking number, it left the local FedEx facility in Shenzhen, China.