What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To those who recently ordered their iPad from Apple?

OP
T

trnjackie23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mines is at Prepared for shipment since yesterday. Just checked, status haven't changed.
Thanks for the update guys! Can't wait for mines to come :)

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Perhaps we should change the title of this thread to "Those who recently ordered a wifi only iPad from Apple". There's another post out there for folks waiting on 3g's that has over 700 replies - this one is a bit confusing.

pjbugs007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered my Ipad 64gig non 3G edition on 4/17 at 7:34pm. Says shall be delivered between April 27th and May 3rd! Seems like it takes about 3 business days to have it delivered. Ill be happy if ships by the 27th to have it for the weekend! Good luck to all them in the waiting!

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered my Ipad 64gig non 3G edition on 4/17 at 7:34pm. Says shall be delivered between April 27th and May 3rd! Seems like it takes about 3 business days to have it delivered. Ill be happy if ships by the 27th to have it for the weekend! Good luck to all them in the waiting!

thanks - that's not too bad shipping time. I know in a weak moment I thought about buying the non 3g model over the weekend and couldn't find one at any of the Best Buys or Apple Store in town.

pjbugs007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NP David, If you were to order one today the apple store is saying
Delivers: Apr 29 - May 5

You could also try MacMall not sure if they have any in stock.

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NP David, If you were to order one today the apple store is saying
Delivers: Apr 29 - May 5

You could also try MacMall not sure if they have any in stock.

Thanks - I'm one of those mentally deranged people still waiting for a 3G. Looks like it'll be the 30th so all I have to do is go into the sleep chamber and set the dial for 9 days :eek:

Is MacMall selling this stuff? If so they might have better deals on accessories.

pjbugs007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes MacMall is selling all heaps of IPAD stuff..tho you have to call to order both versions of the IPADs.

dwagner88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine finally shipped today, and it is expected to get here on the 26th. I'm disappointed, I really wanted it to arrive by friday.

jchawk2003

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mine arrived in alaska today hopefully it ships out sometime today to make it all the way down here in alabama by friday (expected delivery date) i'll keep you guys posted

OP
T

trnjackie23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks you guys for all the updates! I'll keep you guys updated as well. ATM, I just checked Apple's order status on their website and it's still stuck at "Prepared for shipment", hopefully it'll shipped soon (estimated delivery April 22-28), I'm hyped up for this thing! lol can't wait, I'm DYING HERE XD

pjbugs007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sadly mine still says not shipped yet...but its only been 3 business days..my hope is it get ships out by monday so it arrives thursday or friday..if not ill be stuck with having to wait through 3 weekends since i ordered it on a sat the 17th!..fingers are crossed!

OP
T

trnjackie23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
UPDATE: the status is now SHIPPED and I just recieved the email! It says delivers by 10:30 am April 26th. Excited ^^

jchawk2003

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Delivered!!! A whole day before the fedex estimate!! My gf was home to sign for it, I am so excited to get home fro
work... Ordered april 12th around 11 at night and delivered today at 1130... 10 days??? Not too shabby, hope u guys have my luck and get it a day earlier than expected!!

OP
T

trnjackie23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
^haha! glad you received yours! I checked FedEx for my area and apparently it has Saturday shipping, I am hoping for it to come this Saturday? (hopefully???) the wait is killing me! lol! anyways, just checked the tracking number, it left the local FedEx facility in Shenzhen, China.

Most reactions