What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To-do list app

lhamilton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I've been using the Errands To Do list and loved it but it isn't updated anymore and isn't compatible with ios10. I've looked at more modern todo apps, Wunderlist and any.do but none of them offer email of an individual task. I really need that feature. Do you know of any todo apps that do that? I'm getting tired of downloading, signing up and then deleting to do apps....

Thanks.

Linda

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "email of an individual task", so I can't make any hard suggestions.

My life got simple, so I gave up the more powerful ToDo apps. Now all I use is Reminders, mostly alone, but sometimes in the Fantasical app (which stays synced with the iPad's native Calendar and Reminders app).

Long ago I used Things. It's still up to date and one of the more powerful ToDo apps.

During my brief live as a dual iOS/Android user I switched to Todoist. Whenever I heard bloggers talke about todo apps, Todoist is always at the top of their list. It's a very powerful cross platform todo service (with native apps for most platforms).

I don't know if either of these do what you want, but they are worth looking at.

OP
L

lhamilton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks! I tried Todoist and a few other apps but found most weren't quite what I was looking for. Most had way more features that I didn't want and that didn't include the main ones I did want.

Then I found one called Priorities. It's pretty well exactly what I was looking for. I can email myself and others a task or even an entire list of tasks and sort the tasks under various headings. I can even create subtasks.

So I'm happily maintaining my to do list again.

Linda

Most reactions

Latest posts