To All Those Accusing Me Of Being A Troll, And Future Ipad!

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Ultrimate, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultrimate

Ultrimate
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    U fanboys crack me up, I criticize the iPad a lil and I'm attacked and accused of being a troll..

Look, I have an iPad, 32 gb, I love it, it's is awesome, and I believe will revolutionize computers ..

But if I criticize the iPad it's only becuz I'm voicing my opinion and it's called freedom of speech.. Besides those tech support guys see these MSG and get ideas and that's how they improve the product..

So in case your listening apple tech support and engineers..

This is what I wanna see in the next gen iPad..

1 TB HARD DRIVE

Removable battery

Thinner and lighter

More durable like the panasonic tough books, let's make iPad for construction workers.

Uhmm, ability to work with other os systems..

Can't think of anything else, the price is decent, but I will pay more for an iPad that has 1 TB!

2. Matth3w

Matth3w
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    So the next generation iPad is going to go from 64GB to 1000GB? And Apple is going to make their first mobile device with a removable battery? And Apple is going to let some other OS maker on their iPad? Riiiiggggghhhhhttttt......

The reason I called you a troll is because you came in, started saying how the Windows tablet was better (of course it doesn't even exist really) and then started calling people "Apple fanboys".

This is an iPad forum. I'm not sure what you expected to find with Apple selling 3 million iPads in 80 days...a bunch of disgruntled Apple iPad haters?

3. pallentx

pallentx
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Good luck with your demands. :D

Going from solid state to moving disk would be a huge step back. 128GB would be good enough for me, but flash memory is expensive (actually I'm doing fine on 32GB)

Better Office capabilities, windows shared printing would be a huge plus.

File system access and a real USB port would be really nice, but its not going to happen.

My biggest wish would be wacom pen capable screens like the Tablet PCs for serious note taking where you can rest you hand on the screen.

The iPad is good enough for me right now though. it has its shortcomings, but its better than anything else I see for the price.

4. y2kgtp

y2kgtp
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    1 TB HARD DRIVE - No.

Removable battery - Yes. but you have to send it in to Apple to remove it.

Thinner and lighter - Yes.

More durable like the panasonic tough books, let's make iPad for construction workers. - Go buy a SquareTrade Warranty.

Uhmm, ability to work with other os systems.. Yes. It works with Windows 7 & OSX threw iTunes.

(This is Apple we are talking about here. It's a MIRACLE on the new Mac Mini you can access the memory yourself......)

#4 y2kgtp, Jun 22, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
  5. Ultrimate

Ultrimate
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Yes. It works with Windows 7"

Wow, it works with windows?

6. y2kgtp

y2kgtp
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Works with....but does not run Windows. :D

7. col.bris

col.bris
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Your dreams are more about old technology 1 laugh actually you don't need an iPad what you want is win 7 laptop then your wishes are granted I am often amused at what many think the iPad is. The iPad is is not a laptop period. Maybe you should buy the new toshiba dual screen device it runs win 7 and sports a real hard drive.
    By the way I also agree with Matth3w. I too resent statements like apple fan boys if you want to discuss the short comings and any wants and desire then keep it nice because I can assure you we will not tolerate it.

#7 col.bris, Jun 22, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
  8. Abrennan

Abrennan
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Don't feed the trolls it just encourages them

9. Ultrimate

Ultrimate
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    don feed the trolls

---------------

ok im a troll, i have an ipad and said that i love the ipad.. but im a troll..

i mention somethings i would like the ipad to have and im told i dont need an ipad..

i never said the ipad sucks. just something that arn't right and few things it could have to make it better.. but im a troll...

ok, im gonna go use my ipad now.. g'bye

10. kierandill

kierandill
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I wouldn't mind seeing Apple go with a 2-1/2" SATA SSD form factor. At least that way you could upgrade. that, and an SD slot with direct access.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.