What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TJ Maxx is Selling 16GB Wi-Fi iPads for $399!

Munky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is well thought out, as my music collection is a bit over 9GB, around a few GB worth of apps (not including my TomTom app) alot of pic....you tell me what is the purpose of having that small a capacity on a device like an iPad.

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the 16 gb models are practically worthless any way.

I love my 16gb.... If I want to listen to music I do it off my iPhone. If I want to watch movies I stream them off netflix... No need for a high capacity device for me.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is well thought out, as my music collection is a bit over 9GB, around a few GB worth of apps (not including my TomTom app) alot of pic....you tell me what is the purpose of having that small a capacity on a device like an iPad.

The music collection on my iPod Classic is about 88GB - so if I use your logic (which fortunately I don't), then any model of iPad is "practically worthless".

Blackbelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In my opinion, buy the largest capacity IPAD/3G you can afford as there are no way to increase storage in the lower models. the 32 G is the sweet spot. Do not place restrictions on this device.

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Crazy idea: different people have different requirements?

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Use iTunes to manage what you want in the way of music Picts and apps. 16gb is fine for most people in this world it is all about management same as the iPod nano and 8th iPod touch

Most reactions