1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Titling pics and bulk uploading

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by evennewerbie, Mar 19, 2013.

1. evennewerbie

evennewerbie iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Simple questions probably requiring only a link or two - I could not find answers in usual resources (see my self-introduction post).

1. In Photos how do I put a title, or label on a pic? Which is, say, in a created album in Photos. I mean a title that appears below the pic but goes along with it staying in place when I export it. At the moment I intend to export pics to Photobucket. Where I can label them, but the label is stuck on top of the lower strip of the pic, which I do not want.

2. How can I export the album as a whole to Photobucket? Because in my photos I can put them in the order I want them which I have not succeeded in doing in Photobucket, and have even seen said on a other forum that it is impossible. I think this is called 'Bulk Upload' but all instructions I have seen for that contain things inapplicable to iPad, like 'hold down ctrl'

Thank you