What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titling pics and bulk uploading

evennewerbie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Simple questions probably requiring only a link or two - I could not find answers in usual resources (see my self-introduction post).

1. In Photos how do I put a title, or label on a pic? Which is, say, in a created album in Photos. I mean a title that appears below the pic but goes along with it staying in place when I export it. At the moment I intend to export pics to Photobucket. Where I can label them, but the label is stuck on top of the lower strip of the pic, which I do not want.

2. How can I export the album as a whole to Photobucket? Because in my photos I can put them in the order I want them which I have not succeeded in doing in Photobucket, and have even seen said on a other forum that it is impossible. I think this is called 'Bulk Upload' but all instructions I have seen for that contain things inapplicable to iPad, like 'hold down ctrl'

Thank you

Most reactions

Latest posts