What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tips & Tricks Take2!

Blackbelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have enabled the always show button however I am still not able to see the web sites on the bar.

OP
Dannyboy85

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have enabled the always show button however I am still not able to see the web sites on the bar.

Try restarting first.. Then be sure and add your sites to the bar from your regular bookmarks.

Blackbelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks , however the same results. I am not able to see the sites which i have drawn from my bookmarks.
I open the safari then i select a site from my bookmarks then i repeat the same however the sites do not remain/ appear on the task bar.

OP
Dannyboy85

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks , however the same results. I am not able to see the sites which i have drawn from my bookmarks.
I open the safari then i select a site from my bookmarks then i repeat the same however the sites do not remain/ appear on the task bar.

You need to click edit on your bookmarks then tap one you want on the bar and change it from bookmarks to bookmarks bar.

Blackbelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I discovered that my sites were stored in the book marks as oppose to the bookmark. Upon saving them I was able to see what you spoke of. Thanks

Gailr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to edit my bookmarks? I need to put the less used ones lower down and bring to the top the ones I'm interested in right now. Thanks.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to edit my bookmarks? I need to put the less used ones lower down and bring to the top the ones I'm interested in right now. Thanks.
You can edit them by tapping the book icon (upper right) in Safari (1), then "Edit" (2):

image-150910226.jpg

You'll be able to move them by sliding with the bars behind the names of the bookmarks/favorites, or delete them by tapping the minus sign (red dot).

Most reactions

Latest posts