What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TinyUmbrella not saving my SHSH

Bratan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got second iPad2, this one is Verizon 3G version. It's running firmware 4.3.2. When I try to save SHSH in TU v4.33.00, it doesn't seem to save them. Strange that my other iPad (WiFi only) had no issues, and shows 4.3.1 saved.
I'm getting a lot of "This device isn't eligible for the requested build", maybe I'm not reading log correctly? Please help! I'm attaching it, since copy/paste not working for some reason....

Attachments

• TinyUmbrella_log.txt
    1.6 KB · Views: 460

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go into advanced and untick "request SHSH from cydia" then retry.
Hope it helps

OP
Bratan

Bratan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hope it helps
Awesome, now I see it! :) Thanks!
So I don't really have to keep SHSHs on Cydia server, I can restore from local copy?
One more question. For some reason SHSH that was saved shows iPad23GCMDA 4.3.3 while actual firmware on iPad is 4.3.2, anyone knows why is that?

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hope it helps
So I don't really have to keep SHSHs on Cydia server, I can restore from local copy?
One more question. For some reason SHSH that was saved shows iPad23GCMDA 4.3.3 while actual firmware on iPad is 4.3.2, anyone knows why is that?

Yes, when you want to restore you open tiny umbrella and press "start TSS Server" then restore to chosen firmware with via iTunes. Tiny umbrella automatically points iTunes to that server you started in TU. to your other question, make sure "save all SHSH available is ticked" in advanced (something like that). Sometimes you have to run it a few times. I had your problem with my iPhone 4.
Thanks

Rokrdude2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hope it helps

Yup apple only signs the latest version blobs.
So you get only the latest version blobs even if you haven't updated

Most reactions

Latest posts