What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tiny portable printer wanted

PCUK

iPF Novice
Reaction score
To compliment the Ipad I would like a tiny mono ink jet airprint printer that is so small it has no paper tray. Just a slot to feed in a single sheet and print something off. Surely someone else must have thought of this and that it would sell by the million if cheap enough.
Anyone else thinking along these lines?

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great idea, but I would like a printer do do a good job, in full color. I don't think we have the technology to have full color in such a small package.

RAC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
To compliment the Ipad I would like a tiny mono ink jet airprint printer that is so small it has no paper tray. Just a slot to feed in a single sheet and print something off. Surely someone else must have thought of this and that it would sell by the million if cheap enough.
Anyone else thinking along these lines?

I have been looking for one too.

Kodak had one in the early 90's. It was just wide enough for A4/US Letter paper and pulled single sheets of paper through it when printing, much like a portable laminator.

Swashbuckler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also need a small airprint printer.

I have an HP Deskjet 240, about 2" x 12" x 5", including battery - Have had it about 10years, but no longer supported. Did great work, with color or black and white. Have been trying to find a replacement I can carry in a briefcase. Canon IP-100 is nice, 12 volt, but external battery, and HP officejet 100 would fit the bill, but neither is equipped with airprint, so they're not worth buying - at $250 each - as I now travel with an ipad and need that capability. Guess I'll wait until something is introduced.

Most reactions

Latest posts