What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tin tin game

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ones anyone know of any games like Tin Tin?

I love these kind of games that have a story line and lots of puzzles to work out but I absolutely hate the ones where you have to constantly find objects such as the Big Fish Ones.

If anyone knows of any games like Tin Tin please let me know :)

Darkangelwitch (Surrey) Sent from my iPad using iPF

axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it the "professor Layton" type games you are looking for? If so I'd be really interested in finding some too!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
darkangelwitch

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don't know LOL not heard of Professor Layton and I can't find it on the app store.

axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Prof Layton are games for the DS, they are story based puzzle games. I've not found games like this for the iPad yet.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
darkangelwitch

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sounds like you might enjoy Tin Tin then, I play it for hours. It too is a story based games, great graphics and tons of puzzles to solve.

ethansamuel17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.hbipadlabs.com
It’s an iconic game which is like a kid because of it’s a shooter game and thousands of people like that. You have completed 20 years. Wow, it’s very good for you. Wolfenstein 3D game has nice features and functionality.

minaonstone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where is this app, I cannot find this app game too. how to find this game? I am using Chinese store now.

OP
darkangelwitch

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you are asking about Tin Tin its full title on the app store is:

Adventures of Tin Tin: The Secret of the Unicorn - The Game

Barry23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The game is awesome I like it very much. Even my grand pa is also use to play this game in his free time. Tin Tin game has beautiful graphics and interesting color scheme, the distinct colors and strong shades provide us with a suitable, eye-catching scenery. On the other hand story is also very interesting.

Most reactions