What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time Warner Cable Becomes the First Cable Company to Launch Live TV iPad app

dragon499

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It works well. There is a decent selection of HD channels and the reception and sound don't have any issues.

I have one complaint, but don't know if this is a limitation of the IOS. I am using the latest 4.3. There is no way to minimize to multi task, or to at least do something on my ipad and keep the audio running. Tapping the home button simply closes the app and kills the feed.

AJsAWiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There were initial problems with TWC's app at launch but they were fixed the very next day.
Now, I get about 32 channels and the picture is clear and sharp. Nice app!

butlerbmx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bringing one back from the dead. Anyone know why the twc app freezes every few minutes? Gotta refresh the app to continue watching once it freezes. Ive had nothing but trouble with this twc app. It could be awesome, but instead its a bummer.

Don9307

iPF Noob
Reaction score
steeleblue said:
I'm not having any issues with it. Perhaps you might delete and reinstall.

I'm not having any problems with the app either.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts