What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time reset

kgb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The computer I use to sync my iPad has a clock problem. If I'm not diligent about correcting it before I sync the time ends up being wrong. Is there a way to change the the time on the iPad itself; is there a good clock/Alarm App?

Ltapilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try Settings>General>Date and Time>Set Date and Time

I do not now about a good (or bad) clock/Alarm App, but I would like to hear about it if you find one.

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't think you will find a good clock/alarm app until either apple releases one or we get iPhone os 4.0. Right now a clock app would have to be open for the alarm to work. Not very useful in my opinion. I really hope apple releases one with at least the functionality of the one on the iPhone soon.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The computer I use to sync my iPad has a clock problem. If I'm not diligent about correcting it before I sync the time ends up being wrong. Is there a way to change the the time on the iPad itself; is there a good clock/Alarm App?

Change the battery on the main computer That should fix the clock problem there as for the ipad use Settings>General>Date and Time>Set Date and Time

col

Most reactions

Latest posts