What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Timbuk2 Freestyle Messenger bag (my thoughts and pics)

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i went with a sleeve inside a backpack for carrying it around the first week i had it intill i got the sling bag from kensington ..i like the backpack for it was a lot easlyer on my to grab it and go out the door as it need ..

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got mine. So far, I don't think it looks bad at all. It's a little stiff. I wish it were a little more relaxed against my back but I suppose that might come with time.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I use a Timbuk2 messenger and I can vouch for the durability and quality of workmanship of their items (although mine was SF-made, not an outsourced product.)

You do need to shop around, though. TB2's website retails the Freestyle for $65, although right now they are having a sale on the blue bag for $49. Amazon have also been doing selected Timbuk2 models and colours between 20-30% off, including the Freestyle, and well worth a look as well -- http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B002V92YV6/classicfromthesi

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts