What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Frost, author of 'The Abigail Affair'

TimFrost

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm Tim Frost, British author of 'The Abigail Affair' which is just out on iBooks for $0.99.

I don't have an iPad yet ... that's on Santa's list. I have to get by with my trusty iPod Touch (now down to 40 minutes battery life).

Anyway, do check out my book and download the free sample. Here's the blurb:

Toby Robinson is 22 and broke. He lands a job as junior steward on a Russian oligarch's yacht in the Caribbean and feels his luck is about to change.
It is, but not in the way Toby hoped. On his first night aboard he is framed for a brutal murder. Armed only with a winning smile and a flair for mixing cocktails, can Toby clear his name, stay alive - and foil a sinister international conspiracy that threatens the entire western hemisphere?

Tim

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ooooh errrrr.........

Shades of Dornford Yates and the rattling good yarn.
Just one thing, pease tell me that Abigail is not the name of an oligarch's yacht (saw one in venice the size of a cruise ship with palm trees etc....)

OP
T

TimFrost

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hasty, for the name of the yacht ... and many other tantalising facts ... check out the free sample download of the book on iBooks or Amazon!

Thanks for your interest!!
Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts